Sponsors

Note: This blog is dedicated to the users of Ptcl Broadband users. Ptcl Triple Play Project. We are not associated with PTCL

Monday, July 14, 2008

CUTE SMS

CUTE SMS
Doctor's prescription 4 u. A cute little smile 4 breakfast. More laughs 4 lunch. Lots of happiness for dinner. Doctor's fee? An sms when u r free.

An apple a day
keeps the doctor away,
but if doctor is cute, forget the fruit.


May God increase ur happiness like prices of petrol, and decrease sorrows like clothes of Bipasha Basu.

u r genius,
ur mind is a master piece.
It is divided into left and right.In the left part nothing is right and in right part nothing is left.


I m going to give fresh flowers 4 u and 4 ur loving thoughts and prayers to make u lighter and brighter.

What is the diff between pleasure and torture? Pleasure is thinking of u & torture is thinking of u 2 much.

If you see some one without a smile,give him one of yours ,because you are among a few good people who can shine others lives by just walking with him a few miles.

Learn 2 care, learn 2 smile, learn 2 cry, learn 2 give, learn 2 forgive, learn to share, learn to trust, learn 2 love & learn 2 SMS me DAILY...!!!

I have a new kodak cameraur snap please...don't movesteadysmile :)ready clickohh hothose who live in ones heart cant have a snap!!!

Please remind me 2 remind U about reminding me to send U this reminder that reminds me of reminding U that U never have to remind me 2 remember U, I ALWAYS DO!

Talk 2 me wen I’m Bored, B with me wen i’m Sad, Hug me wen i Cry, Care 4 me wen i’m Sick, Don’t ever cry 4 me wen I die! Just treasure me wen I’m ALIVE.

Only the open heart receives LOVEOnly the open mind receivesWISDOMOnly the open hand receivesGIFTSand...Only the CUTE 1's receiveMESSAGES From ME!

Smile in pleasure & in pain, Smile when trouble pours like a rain, Smile when some1 hurts u, Smile bcoz some1 still wants 2 c u SMILING !! Hi here's a cup of coffee just for you.I have added 1 huge hug 2 big kisses 3 servings of love Hope that stirs your heart today

Help, the police put me in prison for looking so damn beautiful!.. they said i need an ugly bastard to get me out... hurry up

Somewhere, some dreams of your smile & finds your presence in life so worthwhile. So when your lonely, remember its true that some1, somewhere, is thinking of u.

You are so sweet you myk da sug jealous, you are so hot you make the sun feel cold buh best of all you are so cute you make da teletubbies look evil

Nice people r like wind, u nvr know vot dey hv in deir heart but u can alwayz feel deir presence. dont luk here n dere 2find dem, luk in the mirror...

There is no meaning of DAY without SUN, There is no meaning of NIGHT without MOON, There is no meaning of SEA without WATER, There is no meaning of ME without U.

love is blind bt love is not blind just our hearts r blind in love just4u marry

Don't close ur door wn u feel alon, don't close ur heart wen u wan 2 luv, an ddon't ever close ur hands wen u need me coz I vil b holding u til d end.

Getting wat u love is success, loving what u get is compromise, loving wheather you get it or not is true love, and loving even after being sure u won't get is pure love

When the night comes, look at the sky. If u see a falling star, don't wonder why, just make a wish. Trust me it will come true, coz I did it & I found U

Life is a book we all read it. Luv is a blessing we all need it. Always be happy, always have a smile coz. Remember in this world we are just for a while!

No comments: