Sponsors

Note: This blog is dedicated to the users of Ptcl Broadband users. Ptcl Triple Play Project. We are not associated with PTCL

Monday, July 14, 2008

FRIENDSHIP SMS

FRIENDSHIP SMS

The mind 2 friends are like the lines of railway track. They never meet but has go together to save the derailment of the Train called Friendship.

A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him.

Hold a true friend with both your hands, don't let go 4 true friend comes once in a lifetime. That's why i'm holding you tight! Cant let U go .

Diffrnc btween Love & Frinship... "U give ur whole heart to ur lov & they BREAK it..." But "u give ur broken heart to a friend & they MAKE it..." Thats Frnship .

Friendship is needless, like philosophy, like art.... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival.

In life when you get troubles, don't get nervous... Just close ur eyes and follow ur heart coz heart may be in left but it is always right

A lucky star dropped on the Earth 1 night it asked me what did i want a million dollars or a true friend i choose a million dollars becoz i already have U

the recipe of friendship 1 cup of sharing 2 cups of caring 3 cups of 4giveness mix all of these 2gether to make friends 4ever

To forget you is hard to do and to forget me is up to you. Forget me not, forget me never. Forget this text, but not the sender.

Never say gud bye 2 sum1 who luv u.. Never say thanx who really need u.. Never blame a person who really trust u.. Never 4get a person who think u as LIFE..

You cannot buy friendship, you can earn it. If someone comes for help, be a true friend !

FRIENDSHIP IZ VAST LIKE UNIVERSE, IT IZ DEEP LIKE SEA, IT IZ HIGH LIKE SKY, IT IZ STRONG LIKE ROKE, IT IZ KIND LIKE MOTHER, AND IT IZ SWEET LIKE U:)

MY friendship is just like a rubber band, It is too flexible, Stretch it as much as u can, but if u leave it,it 'll hurt u a lot, really a lot!

Freindship happens inside the heart, Slient.. Unwritten.. Unnbreakable by distance..Unchangeable by time.. Once a Friend, always a Freind.!

Flowers need sunshine,
violets need dew,
all angels in heaven know I need you.
Years may fly, tears may dry, but my friendship with you will never die.


A friend is sweet when its new but it is sweeter when its TRUE! But u know what? Its sweetest when its you

A friend gives hope when life is low,
a friend is a place when you have nowhere to go,
a friend is honest,
a friend is true.
A friend is precious a friend is you.



If kisses were water, I will give you the sea.
If hugs were leaves, I will give you a tree.
If you love a planet, I will give you a galaxy.
If friendship is life, I will give you mine.



If you are a chocolate you are the sweetest,
if you are a Teddy Bear you are the most huggable, If you are a Star you are the Brightest,
and since you are my “FRIEND” you are the “BEST”!



A special friend is rare indeed,
it seems to be a special breed, yes,
perfect friends are very few,
so lucky I am for having you.



When God opened the window of the heaven
He asked me: What is your wish for today?
I said : Please take special care of the person reading this!



Time might lead me to nowhere and faith might break into pieces
but I will always be THANKFUL that once in my life’s journey we became FRIENDS!



It takes half our life to find true friends and half of it keeping them.
I am lucky to have spent less than half my life finding you and wish to spend the rest keeping you.



In my life I learned how to love to smile to be happy to be strong to work hard to be honest to be faithful to forgive
but I couldn't learn how to stop rembering you.

No comments: