Sponsors

Note: This blog is dedicated to the users of Ptcl Broadband users. Ptcl Triple Play Project. We are not associated with PTCL

Monday, July 14, 2008

MISSING U SMS

MISSING U SMS

I always knew that looking back on my tears would someday make me laugh, but I never knew that looking back on my laughter would someday make me cry. Miss you.

Knowing a person like u, has made me happy in a million ways and if ever I have to let u go... I would find a million reasons to make u stay. I miss you.

I am in casualty now, don't say I didn't tell you. After 5 minutes, I will be transfered to ICU. Doctor told, I will die if I don't STOP.. Missing You

Never luk for a Gud Face, it'll turn old one day; Never luk for a Gud Skin, it'll wrinkle one day; But luk for a loyal heart, that'll miss u every day.

Sometimes, I forget to say hi, Sometimes, I even miss to reply, Sometimes, my msg doesn't reach u, But, it doesn't mean that I forget u, I’m just giving u time to miss me!

I aLwaYs MiS u bCoz U R niCe 2 mE. I fEEl sO luCkY 2 hAv U bCoZ U R D kInd oF peRsOn eVeRy1 LonGs 4,nIDs sO mUcH bT.sElDoM fInDs.i'LL B 4eVeR ThNkFul D dAy i HaV u...

U mUz bE tiReD cOz u haF bEEn runNinG thrU mY miNd, u gOttA bE a thiEf coZ u haF stOleN My hEaRt n i muZ haF BeEn a bAd shOotEr CoZ i kEep miSSing u...

If you live to be a hundred , I want to be a hundred minus one day , so I don't have to live a day without you...


No comments: