Sponsors

Note: This blog is dedicated to the users of Ptcl Broadband users. Ptcl Triple Play Project. We are not associated with PTCL

Monday, July 14, 2008

FUNNY SMS

FUNNY SMS

When i open my eyes every morning i pray to God that everyone should have a friend like you.... Why should only i suffer!!!

One day Santas Girlfriend asks him, Darling, om our Engagement will you give me a RING?Santa:Ya sure, Give me ur Telephone No.

When I was born Devil said...Oh Shit!!! Another GOD!!!..& When u were born devil said ...Oh Shit!!!!Competition...!!! ....

Fill in the blank...Im ur .....friend- a)-Cute b)-Sweet c)-Loving d)-Boy/Girl e)-Best of all Reply is a must...

Fill in the blank...Im ur .....friend- a)-Cute b)-Sweet c)-Loving d)-Boy/Girl e)-Best of all Reply is a must...

Who said english is easy???Fill in the blank with YES or No... 1.-----I dont have brain... 2.-----I dont have sence... 3.-----I am stupid....

If ur world is spining Round & Round..& Round....Ur heart is beating fast ,do u think its LOVE? na Munna na its called high B/P...

I'm a killer, i kill people for money, but you are my friend I KILL YOU FOR FREE !!

The rain makes all things beautiful. The grass & flowers 2. If rain makes all things beautiful why doesn’t it rain on you?

i want u 2 know dat our friendship means alot 2 me.U cry i cry.U lauf i lauf.U jump out of da window... I look down & den... i lauf again

An independant study has proven dat those who have a bad sex life & who are crap in bed are readin dis message in their right hand!

Heart beat are countless, spirits are ageless, dreams r endless, memories are timeless and a friend like u is Useless. Oops! Sorry Yaar, Priceless

When u feel sad.... To cheer up just go to the mirror and say, "damn I am really so cute" u will overcome your sadness. But don't make this a habit..... Coz liars go to hell !!!!

Few realation in Earth Never Die. Want to know What is it ? Read again.. (F) Few (R) Realation (I) In (E) Earth (N) Never (D) Die

Don't marry & make a woman happy. In fact remain a bachelor & make several women happy.

Roses r Red Violets r Blue monkey like u should b kept in zoooo dont get angry cuz u will find me there tooooo not in the cage but

If you are in tension, If nothing seems right, If u find no way out, Then just think of me only once, I will be always there to INCREASE your tensions

Whats wrong with ur mobile i m trying to calling u. But operator replys. "welcome to the jungle, the monkey u r tyring to call is on the tree, try again later".

Different Phases of a man: After engagement: Superman After Marriage: Gentleman After 10 years: Watchman After 20 years: Doberman

Whoever said money can't buy happiness, didn't know where to shop

Never drink tea or coffee at office hours, it will keep you awake .

Winter Comes .........Again & Again, Summer Comes .......Again & Again, But The Person Like You.............. Will Not Come Again, Because GOD Never Makes The Same Mistake Again & Again

May our friendship turn in2 silver, silver in2 Gold, gold in2 Dimonds...... and may our dimonds b 4ever. Then we sell it OK. 50/50.

Promise me we are true friends I am lamp you are light I am Coke you are Sprite I am Sawan you are badal I am Normal you are Pagal I am Water you are Tanki I am Tarzan you are Monkey

When u feel sad.... To cheer up just go to the mirror and say, "damn I am really so cute" u will overcome your sadness. But don't make this a habit..... Coz liars go to hell !!!! Gud Morning... Kindly observe SILENCE for two minutes in the memory of those poor mosquitoes who died last night aftrer sucking ur blood. Thanks.

You can fool all of the people all of the time if the advertising is right and the budget is big enough

hey i saw u in TV... how smart u r ... how sweet u r ... how lovely u r ... but i dont know y u r comilg only in animal planet chanel...

LOng Time Ago.... Only idiots used.... to read my SMS And Today, The history continues...

When words are not enough.... To express your feelings.... Dont think you're in LOVE.... You just need to join... ENGLISH SPEAKING COURSE

my nights r becoming sleepless, my dreams r becoming hopeless, i asked GOD is it love.....? GOD said, no..... . . . . . exams r near!

I m in the hospital. After five minutes, i shall be shifted to operation theater. Doctor say i shall die if i stop recieving ur SmSs. Now my life is in ur hands. Please save my life.

Dream makes everything possible, Hope makes everything work, Luv makes everything beautiful, Smile makes all the above... So always Brush ur Teeth

I have started luving 'U'... I know it sounds rediculous but I can't control my feelings 4 'U'. Some time later I'll start luving more ALPHABETS...! ;)

My girl and me, we are so perfect, she loves me, and I love myself too...

A chicken sandwidch walked into the bar, ordered some food and beer. The bartender says: "Sorry, we don't serve food here".

No comments: