Sponsors

Note: This blog is dedicated to the users of Ptcl Broadband users. Ptcl Triple Play Project. We are not associated with PTCL

Monday, July 14, 2008

FLURT SMS

FLURT SMS

Gud Morning... Kindly observe SILENCE for two minutes in the memory of those poor mosquitoes who died last night aftrer sucking ur blood. Thanks.

In life when u get troubles, don't get nervous......just close ur eyes and follow ur HEART...... HEART may be in left..... but it always right! and loves u

Gud Morning... Kindly observe SILENCE for two minutes in the memory of those poor mosquitoes who died last night aftrer sucking ur blood. Thanks.

May you rise each texting day with fully charged cell phone in your hand, inspiring message in your mind, me in your heart, and a clear signal all day long. Nice day!

May ur heart b happy & ur days b bright. May ur roads b smooth & ur burdens light. May u find dreams & touch a star & never forget how special U R

LIFE is 4 living, i live mine 4 U! LOVE is 4 giving, i give mine 2 U! DREAMS are 4 dreaming, mine are 4 U! HEARTS are 4 beating, & mine beats 4 U!

I love my eyes when you look into them, i love my name when you say it,i love my heart when u love it, and i love my life when you are a part of it.

To live dis life i need a heartbeat,to have a heartbeat i need a heart,to have heart i need happiness,to have happiness i need u!

If i were a tear in ur eye, i wood roll down onto ur lips,But if u were a tear in my eye,i wood never cry as i wood be afraid 2 lose u!

I've seen angels in the sky, I've seen snow fall in July, I've seen things you could only imagine to see or do, But I still haven't seen anything sweeter than you!

Never trust a girl who says she loves you more than anyone else in the world; it shows she has been experimenting.

Teacher: if A=B, B=C then A=C can u tell one more example of this type Student : I love my teacher, teacher loves his daughter, so i love teacher daughter....

What is full form of A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H A Boy Can Do Everything For Girls heart

I’m a PAPER, u can write ur feelings, scribble ur anger, use me 2 absorb tears. Don’t throw me after use but when u feel cold burn me to feel warm coz I Luv U

Gud Morning... Kindly observe SILENCE for two minutes in the memory of those poor mosquitoes who died last night aftrer sucking ur blood. Thanks.

In life when u get troubles, don't get nervous......just close ur eyes and follow ur HEART...... HEART may be in left..... but it always right! and loves u

Gud Morning... Kindly observe SILENCE for two minutes in the memory of those poor mosquitoes who died last night aftrer sucking ur blood. Thanks.

You're eyes are soft en tender,as sweet as they can be.There's one thing you must remember, you are the one for me!!!

When the night comes, look at the sky. If you see a falling star, don't wonder why,just make a wish. Trust me it will come true,'cause I did it and I found you

Can you see me? no? Turn around, can you see me now? no? Turn again, can you see me now? I can see you because you have a special place in my heart!

During maths I was thinking of you but I cannot calculate how much I love you!!

I have had a really bad day and it always makes me feel better to see a pretty girl smile. So, would you smile for me?

If u drop me, I’ll break. If u hold me, I’ll shake. If u need me, I’ll hurry. If u don’t call me, I’ll worry. If u hurt me, I’ll cry. But if u leave me, I’ll die

GIRLS EXCUSES : PHONE MAT KARO DEAR MOM HOTI HAI NEAR, PAPA SE LAGTA HAI FEAR, BAAT BHI HOTI NAHI CLEAR, ISLIYE SMS KARO DEAR WIHTOUT FEAR

When I want 2 see the sky, I C U When I want 2 c the flowers I C U, when I want 2 c the moon I C U, so please get a side and clear my VIEW!

I f u need advice,msg ME IF U NEED A friend, CALL ME if u need help e-mail ME if u need MONEY No. u dail not respondind @ da moment..

If U delete this message thats bcoz u love me. If u save it thats bcoz u desire me & if u ignore it thats bcoz u miss me. So what u gonna do with IT?

A day may start or end without a message from me, but believe me it won't start or end without me thinking of u…..See! I just did. Take care.

An important element of friendship is communication, and that's the reason why my fingers are still pressing the keys on my phone. Because I don't want to cut the line that connects US...

Some things can be left undone. Some words can be left unsaid. Some feelings can be left unexpressed. But someone like you can never be left unremembered.

There r 8 ways 2 describe u...:nice...friendly...so cute...loving...very sweet...funny...charming...thoughtful..in short,u r juz like me...:p

Angels r moving from door to door today dropping heavenly blessings. I prayed to God they get to your door as they just left mine.

No comments: